Chateau de Monrecour is located in Périgord Noir region, in the heart of the Dordogne Valley. It offers two heated swimming pools, a large south-facing terrace and a gourmet-style restaurant. The air conditioned guest rooms are located in the Chateau and in its adjacent buildings. Each one is equipped with a private bathroom, a flatscreen television, a mini-bar, a kettle and a courtesy tray. Free Wi-Fi access is offered. Breakfast is served in the chateau's ballroom, which is decorated with tapestries and features a large stone fireplace. During nice weather, guest can enjoy breakfast on the terrace, which has a view of the 15th-century Chateau des Milandes. Chateau de Monrecour is just 12 km from the medieval town of Sarlat and its cathedral, whose belfry dates from the 9th century. For guests who arrive by car, free private parking is available.
Facilities & Features Hôtel du Château de Monrecour
- Free parking,
- Parking on site,
- Private parking
- Bike tours,
- Horse riding,
- Live music/performance,
- Table tennis,
- Walking tours
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Kid meals,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fence around pool,
- Heated pool,
- Outdoor pool,
- Outdoor pool (seasonal),
- Plunge pool,
- Pool bar,
- Pool with view,
- Shallow end,
- Swimming Pool
- Reception services:
- Concierge service,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Private check-in/check-out,
- Tour desk
- Common areas:
- Games room,
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Sun terrace,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Baby safety gates,
- Board games/puzzles,
- Children's playground,
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Business facilities:
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety & security:
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Security alarm,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Each of these rooms has a 4 poster bed and large ground floor windows.
These rooms are situated on the second and third floors of the chateau.
Features a private bathroom, free WI-Fi access and a TV.
This family room has a washing machine, tumble dryer and tile/marble floor.
This double room features a seating area, air conditioning and flat-screen TV.
This apartment has a kitchen, toaster and executive lounge access.
This holiday home features a seating area, executive lounge access and kitchenware.
This family room has a dining area, tumble dryer and tile/marble floor.
This double room features a flat-screen TV and tile/marble floor
This apartment has a oven, dishwasher and sofa.
The accommodation is 65 square metres.
This apartment has a balcony, tea/coffee maker and toaster.
Terms and conditions of booking Hôtel du Château de Monrecour
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00