In the heart of Amsterdam’s famous museum district, just a short walk from the main attractions and city hotspots, is the Conservatorium Hotel. The Royal Concerthall, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, famous Vondelpark and Amsterdam’s shopping district are all within walking distance from the property. The Conservatorium Hotel combines historical architecture with modern design which is visible in all of its 129 rooms and suites. They all include state-of-the-art in-room technology and feature luxury linens, free high-speed WiFi and private bars. They are also decorated in brushed-oak flooring and beige furniture. The spacious bathrooms come with large rainfall shower cubicles, marble tubs, bathroom LCD mirror TVs and micro-cotton towels. All guests have complimentary access to the hotel’s Akasha Holistic Wellbeing, which spans over a 1000 square metres and offers everything from oriental massages, a whirlpool, Hammam, sauna, Watsu pool, large swimming pool and relaxation areas. Guests can dine at the Conservatorium’s Brasserie and lounge area which is located inside a glass and steel courtyard. Alternatively, Schilo Van Coevorden’s leading award-winning restaurant, Taiko, serves a range of Asian-inspired dishes. Also located in the hotel is Taiko Bar, where guests can enjoy signature Asian cocktails and sushi. Guest can also enjoy the in-house DJ on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Facilities & Features Conservatorium Hotel
- Parking on site,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Bike tours,
- Live music/performance,
- Temporary art galleries,
- Tour or class about local culture,
- Walking tours
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Grocery deliveries,
- Kid meals,
- Packed lunches,
- Room service,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Heated pool,
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi,
- Indoor pool,
- Indoor pool (all year),
- Pool/beach towels,
- Spa and wellness centre,
- Swimming Pool
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Private check-in/check-out,
- Ticket service,
- Valet parking
- Common areas:
- Shared lounge/TV area,
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services,
- Board games/puzzles,
- Books, DVDs, music for children,
- Children television networks,
- Indoor play area,
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Trouser press
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop,
- Shops on site
- Air conditioning,
- Bridal suite,
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms,
- VIP room facilities
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Smoke alarms
- Sustainability initiatives:
- All windows are double-glazed,
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs,
- Bicycle rental,
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal,
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service,
- Guests have the option to reuse towels,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?,
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?,
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents,
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette,
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled,
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered,
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
The room offers comfortable working space with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment. These rooms also feature large rainfall shower units (some with a deep soaking tub), luxury bathroom amenities, a bathroom LCD mirror TV, complimentary water and fruit upon arrival.
Most of the suites have views of Amsterdam overlooking the Van Baerlestraat, while others overlook the lobby.
The suite offers a comfortable working space with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in room entertainment. There is a comfortable separate seating area on the ground floor.
The bathroom features a large rainfall shower, luxury designer bathroom amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV as well as micro-cotton towels. The second bathroom and the bedroom area are located on the mezzanine level.
The Royal Duplex Suites are set on two levels. The room offers a comfortable working space with free Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art in room entertainment. On the lower level, there is a separate seating and living area with a large dining table.
The main bathroom on the second floor has a deep soaking bathtub, separate shower and toilet as well as deluxe amenities and bathroom LCD mirror TV. The second bathroom on the ground level has a large rainfall shower and toilet.
The Duplex Guest Rooms are arranged over two floors with views over the city. The room offers comfortable working space with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment, a large rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV and micro cotton towels.
Grand Junior Suites have views of Amsterdam overlooking the Courtyard, the Lounge or the Paulus Potterstraat. A selection of Grand Junior Suites are multi-level (2 floors) while others are single floor basis.
All suites offer comfortable working space with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in room entertainment with a comfortable separate seating area.
The spacious bathroom features a large rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV as well as micro cotton towels. All bathrooms offer a deep soaking bathtub.
In the multi-level suites the bedroom area and the second bathroom are located on the duplex level.
This spacious suite offers a comfortable working space and separate seating area, with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment.
The bathroom features a deep soaking bathtub or separate rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV and micro cotton towels.
This large suite with 5-metre-high ceilings offers a comfortable working space with free Wi-Fi and in-room entertainment.
The spacious bathroom with natural light features a solid stone oval bath, separate rainfall shower, deluxe amenities, and a bathroom LCD mirror TV.
The room offers comfortable working space with free WiFi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment, a large rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV and micro cotton towels.
Large room with a balcony with a stunning courtyard view. Offers a comfortable working space and a separate seating area, free Wi-Fi and in-room entertainment. The bathroom features a deep soaking bathtub and separate rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, LCD mirror TV and micro cotton towels.
Rooftop Suites have great views of Amsterdam overlooking the Stedelijk Museum or the Van Baerlestraat. They contain interesting historical features and are divided into separate levels by a small set of stairs.
There is a sitting and workspace area with free Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art in-room entertainment. The extra large bathroom has a large marble bath, separate rainfall shower and separate toilet.
The double suite features a small balcony overlooking the Stedelijk Museum. The main suite has a super king bed and a separate living space from the master bedroom. The bathroom features a deep soaking bathtub, large rainfall shower, luxurious designer amenities, bathroom LCD mirror TV and micro cotton towels. The second bedroom and bathroom can be separated by a hallway with short staircase from the living room. It features a comfortable king bed and bathroom with deep soaking tub, separate large rainfall shower and luxury amenities.
The two Residence Two Bedroom Suites available at the Conservatorium Hotel, of which one has been transformed into an actual Artist in Residence Suite and is decorated by one of the hotel’s collaborating local artists: Marie Cécile Thijs. The Artist in Residence Suite features a kitchenette.
This suite has a bathrobe, sofa and air conditioning.
This suite features air conditioning, sofa and seating area.
This suite has air conditioning, sofa and seating area.
Terms and conditions of booking Conservatorium Hotel
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00