The traditional Hotel Sacher is located in the heart of Vienna, opposite the State Opera and right next to the Kärntner Straße. The Karlsplatz transport hib offering connection to all parts of Vienna is just a 2-minute walk away. The Rote Bar and Grüne Bar restaurants serve international and traditional Viennese cuisine. The Blaue Bar is a popular meeting place. Classic Viennese coffee and the original Sacher-Torte are available at Café Sacher. Coffee and tea facilities are provided in every room. All non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar are free of charge. Opened in 1876, Hotel Sacher Wien is furnished with valuable antiques, elegant furniture, and a famous collection of paintings. The rooms are individually furnished with precious materials. The Sacher Spa offers a wide range of massages and beauty and wellness treatments. Kärntner Straße is the most important shopping street and pedestrian zone in the centre of Vienna. The Ringstraße, the Albertina Museum, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and the Hofburg Imperial Palace with its Congress and Event Centre are only a 5- to 10 minutes walk away from Hotel Sacher Wien.
Facilities & Features Hotel Sacher Wien
- Pets allowed,
- Private parking,
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Room service
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Spa and wellness centre
- Airport shuttle,
- Airport shuttle (additional charge),
- Car hire
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Valet parking
- Entertainment and family services:
- Babysitting/child services
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning,
- Allergy-free room,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout,
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Sustainability initiatives:
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service,
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Safety features:
- Access to health care professionals,
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities,
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Mobile app for room service,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Breakfast takeaway containers,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
All rooms were carefully decorated with elaborate antiques and original paintings of renowned artists. The bathrooms are light and friendly.
No extra beds possible.
Each rooms is individually furnished with luxurious furniture, art work and harmonious colours. They are spacious in size and come with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.
No extra beds possible.
Each rooms is individually furnished with luxurious furniture, art work and harmonious colours. They are large in size and come with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.
Extra large rooms with sleeping and living areas, a luxurious marble bathroom and modern amenities such as flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
This suite has a sofa, DVD player and electric kettle.
This suite features a flat-screen TV, bathrobe and minibar.
This suite has a DVD player, minibar and sofa.
This suite features a sofa, electric kettle and DVD player.
Terms and conditions of booking Hotel Sacher Wien
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out before 12:00